A team consists of at least 7 players.
A team must have 5 players to start the game. If a team does not have 5 players by 5 minutes after the scheduled starting time, that team will forfeit the contest.
Shirts must be all the same or similar in color and must be a different color than opponents.
Players are encouraged to wear protective mouthpiece.
Hoodies must be tucked in.Forfeit time:
5 minutes after scheduled game time.Eligibility:
You must be 18 or older
You must sign the player waiver
You may play for only 1 team.
Violation of any of the above will result in forfeiture of the game and/or season.Rules:
- Shirts and jerseys MUST be tucked in so they do not interfere with the flag.
- No metal spikes
- No jewelry
- The game will consist of two 20-minute halves (running time) with a 3 minute halftime break. There will be stop time for the last 2 minutes of each half.
- 2-30-second timeouts per team per half. Clock will stop for timeouts. Timeouts do not carry over.
- Play clock is 25 seconds.
- There will be no kickoffs.
- All play starts from the 40 yard line.
- Coin toss winner picks “start on offense” or “start on defense”.
- The ball carrier falls to ground
- The ball carrier loses flag. It is then 1 hand touch on ball carrier
- Incomplete pass
- Ball carrier goes out of bounds
- A fumble is a dead ball. The opponent cannot recover a fumble. Forward fumbles that hit the ground will be marked where the carriers feet were when she lost control and not the spot where the ball hit the ground
- Snap hits the ground. Ball will be placed where the ball hit the ground.
- A snap hitting the ground in the end zone is a safety.
- Interception, ball is dead and the defending team will now go to offense at the 40yd line.
Touchdown 6 points
Extra point (3 yd line) 1 point
Extra point (10 yd line) 2 points
Safety 2 pointsOffense:
25 seconds to put the ball in play
No 3 or 4 point stances by either team
The ball must be between legs
At least 4 players must be on the line of scrimmage
All players are eligible for a pass
Only 1 forward pass per play
One foot down in bounds = completion
No diving, but jumping to avoid a defender is ok
No mercy ruleBlocking:
Offense may extend arms in front of them, but not out to the sides.
Defense must go around defender. If they use hands/arms or go through the defender, it is a penalty.Overtime:
Winner of the coin toss has choice to go 1st or 2nd. Each team has 4 plays to score from the 20 yard line.
After a score, an extra point will be attempted. Beginning with the second overtime, teams must go for 2 points.Penalties:
- 5 yard penalties
Flag guarding or stiff arm
Delay of game
Illegal forward pass
Illegal Substitution/ Participation
Illegal shift or motion
Stripping or attempt to strip
Early flag pull
- 10 yard penalties
Flag guarding or stiff arm
Offensive pass interference.
Defensive pass interference
Tackling or tripping the ball carrier (even if unintentional)
Roughing the passer
- 15 yard penalties (Automatic First Down)
(2nd penalty, ejection or disqualification)
Personal foul, contact above the shoulders
- Bench Foul (player or non players outside of team box. Interfering with officials, non players on the field of play, etc)
1st Offense: 5yds
2nd Offense: 15yds
3rd Offense: Ejection of captain
4th Offense: Forfeit.Last Play Rule and Penalty
- If the last defensive player(i.e., there are no more defenders between the ball carrier and endzone) physically contains the ball carrier ( e.g., bear hugs, holds, wrestles with, obstructs, pushes the ball carrier out of bounds, etc.) without making a clear, legal attempt to pull the ball carrier’s flag, the offensive team will be awarded at least one line zone to gain distance from the spot of the foul and an automatic 1st down.
- This type of action can result in a touchdown awarded if the foul occurred inside the final line-to-gain-zone.
50yd x 30yd
Cones will line sideline
The offense will start on the 40.